Thin wall 2 core auto cable (Flat Twin)
Flat Twin auto cable. Thin wall low voltage cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries.
These cables are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
- Plain Copper Conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 – PVC Insulated
- Single core suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to 105°C with excursions up to 120°C
- Twins and multicores PVC sheathed at 70°C
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v)
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids
- PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C